[TxMt] Re: Spell checking not working in text.html.php strings

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Mon Sep 7 02:54:25 UTC 2015

I love TM – that's so easy.

So the top item (the culprit) is "Spell Checking: Disable for Source", which disables spellchecking (see screenshot). However, in the Source bundle, there is also a setting for "Spell Checking: Enable for Strings" (with a scope selector of `^ source string.quoted - punctuation`) but it doesn't seem to be applying here, even though I'm in a string. Also attached is a screenshot of the scope for this string (I notice "string.quoted.double.php" is not at the top of the stack of scopes, which I would expect it to be).

Can you recommend how to make "Spell Checking: Enable for Strings" work for me?

Thanks!
Quinn