[TxMt] Re: Reset zoom

Christian Rosentreter karibu at gmx.net
Mon Oct 19 08:36:26 UTC 2015

Hi Allan,

> On 16 Oct 2015, at 16:37, fukurokujo wrote:
>
>> last tab is arguably more valuable compared to reset zoom factor…which I don’t think any of the people I know (myself included) ever had to use.
>
> I guess it depends on the user. I’ve never used “Last Tab” myself, but I have certainly messed with the font size (and used the OSD to get back to 100%).
>
> For those that do use “Last Tab”, can ⌘9 work as its shortcut?

Does "Last Tab" mean the "Previously Activated Tab" (so one could quickly switch between two tabs/ files… which sounds somewhat useful) or does it mean "The Last Tab in the Tab Bar" (which sounds rather pointless, IMHO)? :)

> And for people using ⌘1-n (for the n’th tab), do you ever need to reach the 9’th tab?

"⌘9" should mean "Select Tab #9", else it gets confusing, IMHO. But having said that, I don't think I ever wanted/ needed to go to Tab 9 (usually it's just 1, 2 or 3 here) :)

regards,
Christian