[TxMt] Re: Reset zoom

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Oct 16 16:28:41 UTC 2015

Personally I would prefer if there were NO keyboard shortcuts connected to zooming. The only time I ever zoom is when I use a keyboard shortcut accidentally. If I can't expunge the feature I'd like at least never to encounter it again. m.

Sent from my iPhone, but I am not a dork. Really.
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 9! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920044352.do
iOS 9 Fundamentals! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920044345.do