[TxMt] Re: SCM Status

Robert J. Rockefeller bob at bobrockefeller.com
Wed Oct 14 21:49:24 UTC 2015

Thanks for the details.

I tried three different projects and each shows the same disabled text when I click the Show Source Control Management Status button at the bottom of the file pane.

The bundles Git and SCM are enabled.

The path to one of the projects, typical of them all, is:

/Users/bob/Dropbox/SyncedSites/vhosts/www.br.dev

.tm_properties doesn’t call for SCM to be disabled and one of the projects has no .tm_properties file at all.

Is there somewhere else I can be checking?

Bob