[TxMt] Re: FR: Reset zoom

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:57:24 UTC 2015

I think the percentage is based on the font specified by the current Theme.

If you select bundle item -> export theme to css, you will see a font size
specified in the pre.textmate-source CSS
If you then use the Font Dialog to change the actual font size (not simply
change the zoom), and then run the bundle again, the new CSS will show the
size you chose

So it renders it at 110% of whatever the base font size is