[TxMt] Re: Sync TextMate via Dropbox?

Sam Scherer sam.scherer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:01:47 UTC 2015

I use symlinks and noticed that ElCap broke everything.  Would be nice to use the iCloud API since its such a small amount of data. However I believe there are some limitations outside the mac app store regarding containers. Also, I think storing the settings in the iCloud drive mount is less than ideal for a number of reasons.  Mainly the versioning problems i’ve seen using google drive and dropbox for doing the same thing. At least I can restore previous versions with those two services. With icloud drive there’s no recourse.