[TxMt] Re: Title bar 2 px to high

feek feekdiv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:58:07 UTC 2015

Hi Allan,

Tnx for your reply!

I understand that you need for tabs an extra content container. When the
tabs are active there is no issue with the 2px!

But in my prefs I have the option "Document tabs" > "Show for single tabs"
turned off. So when I start a new (single) document, no tabs are active. In
that case the 2px gray line on the top of my full-screen mode is a bit
distractive (for e.g. non distractive Markdown writing ;) ). Is it possible
to not using the extra content container in case of a single document and no
tabs-view is active?

Kind regards,
feek