[TxMt] Re: Find Window visible in all mission control spaces

Nielsen, Sharon snielsen at csu.edu.au
Sat Nov 14 09:04:42 UTC 2015

Sorry for the confusion - I have already tried removing the LaTeX bundle
and taking it back
To pristine but have not had any success.

What else do you suggest?

Cheers

Sharon

Sharon Nielsen
Director Quantitative Consulting Unit

www.csu.edu.au/qcu

Research Office
Building 476
Room 115

Charles Sturt University
Barooma Street
Locked Bag 588
Wagga Wagga NSW 2678
Australia

Ph: +61 2 6933 2229
snielsen at csu.edu.au
www.csu.edu.au

On 14/11/2015, 7:24 PM,
"textmate-bounces+snielsen=csu.edu.au at lists.macromates.com on behalf of
Allan Odgaard" <textmate-bounces+snielsen=csu.edu.au at lists.macromates.com

>On 14 Nov 2015, at 14:57, Nielsen, Sharon wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your reply - I have updated the software holding the option
>> (⌥)
>> button as suggested. I then made sure Latex was installed in the
>> preferences and alas it is still not available in the bundles. Is
>> there
>> anything else I can try?
>
>This thread has nothing to do with the LaTeX bundle, and updating to
>latest version will not affect installed/available bundles.
>
>See http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2015-November/039100.html for a
>reply to your previous email.

Charles Sturt University

| ALBURY-WODONGA | BATHURST | CANBERRA | DUBBO | GOULBURN | MELBOURNE | ORANGE | PORT MACQUARIE | SYDNEY | WAGGA WAGGA |

LEGAL NOTICE
This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening. Charles Sturt University (CSU) does not accept liability for viruses or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at CSU. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of CSU.

Charles Sturt University in Australia
http://www.csu.edu.au
The Grange Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795
(ABN: 83 878 708 551; CRICOS Provider Numbers: 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC), 02960B (ACT)). TEQSA Provider Number: PV12018

Consider the environment before printing this email.