[TxMt] Re: crashing on launch

Wed Nov 11 03:13:22 UTC 2015

On 11 Nov 2015, at 4:24, Rob McBroom wrote:

>> You may want to make a copy of the files so if it works you can email
>> them to
>> support for further trouble shooting.
> I’ve still got the files if anyone cares to see them.

I’m almost certain it’s ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/RecentProjects.db

Can you try move back that file and see if it then crashes?

The file is a CoreData file, so it’s probably corrupt. Since I
introduced the use of CoreData I have seen a noticable amount of crashes
related to reading this file, though I try to catch all exceptions from
CoreData and display the problem to the user, but the part of the crash
log you quoted did not specifically point to CoreData, though it also
did not point to any TextMate code.