[TxMt] Re: latex.rb issue

Geoff Vallis gkvallis at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:12:23 UTC 2015

As a follow up, I notice, by using Time Machine, that the contents of
 ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/lib/
have indeed changed in the past few days, presumably with an update. So I suppose the recommended way to proceed is to edit the bundle item to have the correct path, namely:
  require "#{ENV['TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT']}/lib/ruby/latex.rb”
Please advise. Is anything else likely to be similarly broken?

Perhaps unrelatedly, I also notice my syncing command was now broken, but could be fixed by replacing
 texMate.py sync 1
with
 texmate.py sync

Geoff