[TxMt] Re: Forced Updates?

Mark Livingstone livingstonemark at gmail.com
Sun May 17 00:16:51 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

I notice you post from a Uni address. Is it possible that the Uni student
computers have a similar behaviour to those at the Uni I am at? At the end
of each login session, the computers rollback anything the students have
done to a known state, including any program updates.

This means that to update a program and have it "stick", it needs to be
done by one of the system administrators.

You could examine this further by watching the Textmate versionas shown in
the About box.

Hope this helps!

MarkL