[TxMt] Re: Cancelling a multiple selection?

Igor me at igorkozlov.me
Wed May 13 18:14:13 UTC 2015

> On May 13, 2015, at 8:39 PM, Kai Wood <lists at kwood.eu> wrote:
>>

>> Small video to make my point:
>

> https://cloud.kwd.io/index.php/s/D0G8yOtNXYm1VOg
>

> It shows three outcomes with the up-down combo. In the first one I end on the second line of the block. In the second one I end on the first line of the block. And in the third one on the first line, but on the end of a word.

Thanks for the video.

Well, I see simple logic behind all three cases, so speaking of ↑↓ combination, you’re right it’s not consistent,
so you can’t make a macro that’ll replicate
⎋ in Sublime Text.
But by analyzing arrows separately it’s very easy to predict what will happen.

I was using Sublime Text for some time but I still find TextMate behavior more handy.