[TxMt] Re: Single selection command that returns multiple selections?

Sat May 9 11:27:22 UTC 2015

On 4 May 2015, at 17:00, Graham P Heath wrote:

> And that would settle it, except you peaked my interest with your last
> sentence:
>
>  Filter Through Command (which is really just an ad hoc command).
>
> Would you mind sharing the code for that command, or point me to a
> similar one?

What I mean is that internally TextMate treats it similar to any other
command, so there is nothing special about the handling of its output,
i.e. a regular command can do the same, the closest current command
would be the Execute Line in the Shell Script bundle, in theory this one
could show a dialog like Filter Through Command… via the DIALOG system
and dynamically change its output option via its exit code.