[TxMt] Double-click selects : and @ in ruby -- how is this defined?

Walter Lee Davis waltd at wdstudio.com
Sat Jun 27 15:12:26 UTC 2015

I am slowly migrating from 1.5, and one thing that I really liked about the former was that if you double-clicked a symbol :foo or instance variable @bar, your selection cursor only grabbed the name, not the metacharacter preceding it. This made it really easy to change the content without altering the shell. Several times lately I have been caught out by this difference in TM2 — there, a double-clck selection grabs the entire thing. Muscle memory is foiled.

Is there a place in the Ruby bundle syntax that controls this behavior?

Thanks,

Walter