[TxMt] Re: Tapping option key for column selection - broken?

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:15:14 UTC 2015

wrote:

> Can you try (un)plug the keyboard/reboot etc. just to ensure this isn’t a
> (driver) fluke?

​I just shutdown and restarted.   The keyboard is wireless (bluetooth), I
also turned it off while rebooting the mac.
Same result.  The option and shift keys are working on the keyboard for all
other uses.

If I tap the option key while there is a selection, I see the cursor
briefly change to crosshairs, so Textmate is getting the keyboard event.