[TxMt] Re: Folder search and replace messes line endings

Mon Jun 15 13:09:39 UTC 2015

On 15 Jun 2015, at 15:01, David Gasperoni wrote:

> I can't pin exactly when this problem appeared, but if I perform a
> `Find in Project` and choose to `Replace All`, TM will mess up with
> line endings.

So it literally converts the newline characters into the two letters
`LF`?

Select Bundles → Select Bundle Item… (⌃⌘T)

Then switch to Settings and enter “lineendings”.

Does it find anything beyond the default: `lineEndings = '\n'` in
Global.tmProperties?

If it does, then likely this setting is to blame. Though I’m surprised
it wouldn’t also apply to files saved outside the find dialog.