[TxMt] Re: Cancelling a multiple selection?

Mon Jun 15 11:32:49 UTC 2015

On 13 Jun 2015, at 16:38, Tim Bates wrote:

> Thanks allan: This is already saving me time!

And I learned about hitting ⌃W multiple times. :-)

> re key choice - The only hassle with shift is that it is a harder
> target to hit than option or control would be.

On a full keyboard, maybe. I don’t think that’s true on laptops.

> Just playing for an hour, double tapping control feels like it would
> be a natural for undo incremental selections (control-W): Finger is
> already right there. Option would also be an option :-)

A fair number of people use Control to activate Quicksilver. I’d
prefer Shift for that reason alone. If most people can’t live with
that, maybe the choice of modifier could be a (hidden?) preference.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/