[TxMt] Re: Select Bundle Item… hangs

Thu Jul 16 11:43:05 UTC 2015

On 16 Jul 2015, at 2:45, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> So it might be that some bundle has a broken menu structure that
> causes an infinite loop.
>
> Please try first remove all bundles from ~/Library/Application
> Support/{Avian,TextMate}

My first thought was a bad bundle so before contacting the list, I quit
TextMate, moved those folders to the Desktop, and started it again. It
didn’t help.

I just tried it again (even moving them to the Trash) and looking more
closely, I still see all the same bundles listed on the Bundles menu,
along with their underlying menu structure.

The actual grammars, themes, snippets, etc. *do* appear to be gone, but
if the problem is with the menu as you suspect, the fact that those
things are hanging around would explain continued problems.

So, how to I force a rebuild of the Bundles menu?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/