[TxMt] Re: Disabling all autcompletion macros

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:37:15 UTC 2015

On 12 July 2015 at 16:29, Carpii UK <carpii.uk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way I can just disable all autocompletion in TM2?
> I really prefer not to use it, but occasionally its getting in the way.
> I've trawled various bundles but cant figure out where any of it is defined
>
> Example:
>
> do|case "$o" in
>
> The caret is where the | pipe character is. If I press TAB here it
> autocompletes to..
>
> do
> #statements|
> donecase "$o" in

These tab triggers are rather fundamental to TextMate.
can be activated by hitting ⇥ with the caret after «text».

If you are certain that you wish to disable all of these,
you can create a new command
(i.e. open the Bundle Editor, create a personal bundle if you haven’t
already, create a command in that bundle)
with contents like

    #!/usr/bin/env ruby18 -wKU
    print "\t"

Input: Nothing
Output: Insert at Caret
Key Equivalent: ⇥ (or something else like ^I)

Don’t forget to save your new command.

Hope that helps,
Martin