[TxMt] Combined diff and source code highlighting

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jan 15 20:55:46 UTC 2015

Would it be possible to some how combine the diff highlighting with the
highlighting of a source code? I know that it's possible to insert other
grammars in a grammar but I was thinking of a general solution that
doesn't require changing every existing grammar to add diff support.

It would be really cool if it would be possible to recognize each file
(if multiple files in a diff) and highlight it according to the file
extension.

--
/Jacob Carlborg