[TxMt] Re: WakaTime

Steven Clukey saclukey at live.com
Wed Jan 14 00:22:31 UTC 2015

On Jan 13, 2015, at 6:15 PM, Gerd Knops <gerti-textmate at bitart.com> wrote:

> Semantic Class: callback.document.did-save
>
> Wouldn't that do it? Called whenever a file is saved (subject to scope selector etc of course).
>
> Gerd

The plugin uses 3 callbacks, one after save (line 237), one when the application is activated (line 240), and one when a document is modified (line 243). TextMate has the first two (callback.document.did-save, and callback.application.did-activate), but it does not have the last one. Again, I’m not sure how much this matters to the accuracy of the plugin, but it currently can’t be done. If the on_modified callback can be safely ignored in a port to TextMate, then the first two callbacks are enough and everything is fine.

Steven