[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle wont stop opening TeXShop

Starx jstarx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:51:37 UTC 2015

Rene,

After the initial clone the behavior stopped, but because it started back
up again last time I decided to wait a day before saying it worked and
unfortunately this morning TeXShop has started opening again.

I do not know the difference between a compiled applescript and an
uncompiled applescript.  There is still just a file, refresh_viewer.scpt,
no application or anything like that in the bin directory.  Could my
textmate have updated itself back to the uncompiled version?  How do I
check if this script is compiled or not?

-Jim