[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle wont stop opening TeXShop

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Wed Jan 7 17:06:35 UTC 2015

Hi Angelo,

> On 07 Jan 2015, at 17:04 , Angelo Varlotta <angelovarlotta at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi René,
> The code you mention below is actually the code I've kept in refresh_viewer.scpt. Set up this way, TeXShop doesn't launch. For the time being, this is the solution I've adopted.

I can not think of a situation where the alert dialog would not show up and the change mentioned in my last mail would still fix the issue :(.

Normally, the alert dialog must show up if the else branch is executed. In this branch we would refresh the PDF in “TeXShop”. A consequence of this should be, that if the alert dialog does not show up, then the code in the else-branch is not responsible for the problem. This in turn indicates that removing the else-branch should not solve the problem. Since it does solve the problem, I am totally clueless about the cause of the issue…

Kind regards,
  René