[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle wont stop opening TeXShop

Angelo Varlotta angelovarlotta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:18:16 UTC 2015

Hi René,
I tried your suggestions. I've added the snippet, both in addition and
in replacement of the previous lines regarding TeXShop in
refresh_viewer.scpt, and in both cases at the second and successive uses
of "Typeset & View (PDF)", TeXShop opens with no alert dialog. For me
the command

defaults read com.macromates.textmate.preview latexViewer

shows that I'm using Skim, which is my current viewer. I have the latest
version of TeXShop (3.48.1) on my computer. In my case I had an extra
LaTeX bundle in the Avian directory, but the behavior has persisted even
after removing the bundle.

Cheers,
Angelo