[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle wont stop opening TeXShop

Angelo Varlotta angelovarlotta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 11:55:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I've noticed this issue too. I'm using TextMate 2.0-beta6 on OS X 10.9.5
with Skim as my preferred viewer as well, and I have the same behavior.
I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the Latex bundle but that doesn't
help. The first time I compile using TextMate and Skim with "Typeset &
View (PDF)", TexShop won't launch. It will start only after the second
Latex compile with "Typeset & View (PDF)". I haven't tried to fiddle
around with refresh_viewer.scpt or latex_watch.pl.

Cheers,
Angelo