[TxMt] Re: How can I add a sequencial number to this Find/Replace?

jgaltUSA jgaltUSA at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 06:21:06 UTC 2015

I just opened the file that was giving me trouble and it opened normally. I
am not sure what fixed the problem but it was either rebooting my computer
or updating from an older beta to (2.0-beta.6.8).

To answer your question, the document appeared to blank when I opened it
Textmate but when I opened it in a different text editor all of the content
was still there. If it happens again I will make a screencast.

Thanks.