[TxMt] Re: sudden latex tidy and latex compiling errors

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Thu Feb 12 16:04:31 UTC 2015

Hi Anthony,

> On 12 Feb 2015, at 16:42 , Anthony V. Pulido <anthony.pulido at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello René, I'm sorry to ask this, but how does one update the bundle?

all bundles installed inside Preferences are auto-updated. This means that after Allan or Michael push out changes, the bundle should get updated automatically after a few hours.

> Does one just wait for TM to do it, or is there a way to do it manually?

Yes, there is a way to update a bundle manually:

1. Uninstall the bundle inside “Preferences”
2. Open Terminal
3. Clone the bundle into the folder `~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/` e.g. for the LaTeX bundle:

    cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/
    git clone https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle.git

> Thank you and best wishes,
>
> Anthony

Kind regards,