[TxMt] Re: .tm_properties Won't Hide Folders?

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 01:14:46 UTC 2015

This is my .tm_properties which does exclude directories from the left file
panel

excludeInFileChooser = "{$exclude,templates_c,*.tpl.php,mobile/build}"
excludeInFolderSearch =
"{$excludeInFolderSearch,fnt,chatbot,cached,img,images,templates_c,mobile/build,lib,mobile/archive,mobile/touch,googlesitemap*.xml,*.sql,*.gz,*.tar,*.swf,*.min.css,*.min.js,*.tpl.php}"
excludeInBrowser = "{$excludeInBrowser,.tm_properties}"

Not 100% sure, but all I can suggest is perhaps the $special_vars only
apply to the block they are in?

Also note my excludeInFolderSearch includes $excludeInFolderSearch as the
first entry, likewise for excludeInBrowser

Maybe that will help you get to the bottom of it until Allan replies :-)