[TxMt] Re: Segfault with synced directories

Mon Feb 9 17:56:17 UTC 2015

On 10 Feb 2015, at 0:49, Robert J. Rockefeller wrote:

> I don’t find a hidden .tm_properties file in my home folder. Is it
> somewhere else?

This only exists if you created it. For me, I mainly use it for setting
(environment) variables.

For details see:
http://blog.macromates.com/2011/git-style-configuration/

Most things changed via the UI will result in something being written to
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Global.tmProperties — I
personally don’t sync this file, but you could do that. Though before
you do so, have a look at what the file contains, and consider whether
you actually want to sync that stuff.