[TxMt] Re: Segfault with synced directories

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon Feb 9 15:00:05 UTC 2015

On Feb 9, 2015, at 4:52 AM, Robert J. Rockefeller <bob at bobrockefeller.com> wrote:

> Is there a recommended way to sync TextMate 2 settings (preferences, bundles, etc) between computers? Or is that not feasible?

I wonder whether it would help to sync immediately after restarting (both machines)? That way, any cached info would have been written out and everything would be in a consistent state.

On the other hand, if the SQLite database contains references to files, I would not necessarily expect them to work on a second machine, because the paths might be absolute. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 8! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920034261.do