[TxMt] Re: conversion of bundles for 2.0

John DeSoi desoi at pgedit.com
Thu Feb 5 03:29:58 UTC 2015

> On Nov 11, 2014, at 10:43 AM, John DeSoi <desoi at pgedit.com> wrote:

>> Thanks, the issue is that the bundle contains a titlecased “Info.plist” where TextMate 2.0 only looks for the lowercased version (“info.plist”).
>>
>> For now you can rename the contained “Info.plist” (to be lowercase) but I’ll make TextMate ignore the case of the file starting with next build.
>
> Thanks, I was hoping it was something simple.
>
> Interesting that Apple wants it to be an uppercase "I". I tried changing it in the Finder directly and with the Get Info dialog. It reverted back to uppercase. I had to use mv in Terminal.

I upgraded to version 2.0-beta.6.8 last night but it still won't work with Info.plist. I would be happy to just change it in the git repository, but I'm not seeing how to do that. I tried

$ git mv Info.plist info.plist
fatal: destination exists, source=pgEdit.tmbundle/Info.plist, destination=pgEdit.tmbundle/info.plist

Do I have to delete it first and add it again? I was trying to just wait until it worked with the current release so I would not have to change it :).

Thanks,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.