[TxMt] Suggestion: UI distinguishing light and dark themes

dipnlik dipnlik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:58:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

Today I wanted to try a new theme and noticed that the theme menu only
lists the theme's name, so I had to try them all, which is expected.

My issue is that I already knew I wanted a light theme, because I like
them better.  I just asked around and at least with the small sample
of people around me, they already know if they prefer light themes or
dark themes.

It looks like themes are already identified as light or dark via their
Semantic Class, so my suggestion is to include this distinction in the
UI somehow.  I know this is not something the user will do frequently,
but I think this improvement will cut the time to select a new theme
roughly by half.

--
:: dip