[TxMt] Re: Textmate cannot find *sty files

Luke Mo lmo at vt.edu
Sat Dec 19 14:54:25 UTC 2015

Dear  René:

Indeed the xy.sty is in  /usr/local/texlive/2015/texmf-dist/tex/generic/xypic/
as you said.

The project is the writing of a big book on quantum mechanics. It is not
easy to sent to you because of other considerations at this time. The
problem did not happen until I updated to TextMate beta 8.5. I even
reinstalled the texlive 2015 to no avail. Then I switched to use Texmaker
4.4.1, or just run TeXing on a terminal, and there is no TeXing problem
what so ever.  I have that problem only when using TextMate. I stopped to
use TextMate now in order to proceed with my work because I have spent
enough time to wrestle with this difficulty. That is my present status.

Thanks for your prompt attention and I hope this problem can be resolved
eventually.

With best regards,

Luke W. Mo
Virginia Tech