[TxMt] Re: TM2: How to export bundles?

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Fri Aug 7 17:40:47 UTC 2015

Am 2015-08-06 um 23:00 schrieb Tim Bates:

> One thing I’ve wished for from time to time is the ability to “export” the custom elements (delta from the TM git base) of a bundle, into a new bundle.

Well, the bundle in <~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles/> _is_ the delta.  TM should only be smart enough to apply it to some “pristine” bundle of the same name if there is one (or else to merge it with some delta bundle of the same name if there is one).  Especially the latter one may very well be non-trivial, if not impossible, I concede.

>> On 3 Aug 2015, at 22:59, Martin Wilhelm Leidig wrote:
>>
>>> What I am looking for is a  way to export the resulting bundle which should emerge from applying the delta bundle to the pristine one.
>>
>> There currently isn’t any way to export a merged bundle from TextMate but I’ll add it to next (nightly) build, likely available within the next 24 hours.

Wow.  Did I mention that I love this list?

Regards from Ladenburg,

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, SatzTeXnik — Dante e.V. #1580
Professional TeXing and TeXnical counselling