[TxMt] Re: TM2 Reorder Menu Actions in Bundle Editor

John Joyce dangerwillrobinsondanger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:51:25 UTC 2015

> On Apr 29, 2015, at 6:19 PM, John Joyce <dangerwillrobinsondanger at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In TM 2, Bundle Editor,
> How can you change the order of Menu Action items in the Bundle Editor.
> How can you add separators (for menu separator item)

Replying myself, I did not see a way to do this in the UI, unfortunately.
Instead, the UI only additions seem to use alphabetical (possibly locale based)colation order

It is however possible to add a mainMenu key to the info.plist followed by a dict with an items key child followed by an array, where the array consists of string entries of the UUIDs of each item.
a string of all - the length of a UUID will give a menu item separator.