[TxMt] Re: exclude & include in .tm_properties

dvlogic dvlogic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:38:00 UTC 2015

Allan Odgaard-4 wrote
> There is no includeInFolderSearch setting because it uses the
> “matching” glob shown in the find window as what to include.
>
> So for your project, you would need to edit this field, to only include
> the folders you’re interested in searching. This setting will be
> remembered “per project” (folder).

Is it possible to use environment and/or .tm_properties variables in the
“matching” glob field?

Example, if my $includeDirectories was equal to
“{portable,product/{platform1, platform2}},” I would like to set the
“matching” glob to “$includeDirectories/*.{c,h}” and have it only search for
files in included directories path.

Thanks,

-- dv