[TxMt] Re: exclude & include in .tm_properties

dvlogic dvlogic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:53:45 UTC 2015

All is working great as far as the folders/files that show up in my project
pane and file chooser.  However I think there might be a bug with the folder
search.  If I use "Find In Project,"  I get matches for all references in
all files.  It doesn't appear the find is only looking at files that match
the $includeInFolderSearch (or the inherited $include / $includeDirectories)
setting.

It seams the only way to exclude is via the $excludeInFolderSearch variable.

Does anyone else see the same issue, or is it something I'm still doing
wrong?

Thanks,

-- dv