[TxMt] exclude & include in .tm_properties

dvlogic dvlogic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:26:22 UTC 2015

Is there a way to swap the include* / exclude* property order in TM2?

I have a project that is comprised of shared code used by many different
projects.   Every time another developer adds files and directories to their
area of the source tree I have to add another exclude value in my
.tm_properties.   Ideally I would like to exclude everything and only
include the directories and files that are specific to what I'm working on.

Reading the TM docs, it appears that the order is first to parse the
"include*" (which defaults to everything) then parse the "exclude*."
Because of this I can't figure how to, by default, exclude everything and
only include what I'm interested in.

Thanks for any help.

-- DV