[TxMt] Desactivate the automatic replacement of some characters to html entities

Joël Brogniart Joel.Brogniart at laposte.net
Sun Apr 5 14:17:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to desactivate the automatic replacement of some characters to html entities, ie when I type option-space in an html or markdown doc, it is automaticaly replaced with
I'd like to keep the character I typed as is as it make the text more readable (I mainly have international text with lot of non ascii chars) and most html entities are not necessary in html5.

Regards,

Joël