[TxMt] Indenting Code & Markup Within Source Tags

David Aaron Fendley tricon at me.com
Wed Sep 24 23:36:16 UTC 2014

I would like code and markup inside certain tags to be indented. Currently, this occurs…

body { … }

Desired result:

 body { … }

I’ve determined that this is because style, script, and other tags are marked as `source.*`. If I rename these language constructs to something that doesn’t start with “source”, then indentation works as expected. However, I do not want to throwaway the advantages of inheriting from source.

Does anyone know where I can begin looking to modify the `source` grammar so that code within certain tags is indented? I have not had any luck with `increaseIndentPattern` (yet).