[TxMt] Re: jump back to previous location

Erik Neumann erikn at myphysicslab.com
Mon Sep 22 23:19:13 UTC 2014

I want this feature ALL THE TIME.  There was some editor I used in the
distant past that had this and it was super convenient.  For me going
between files would be helpful, not only within one file.  Kind of like the
back/forward buttons in a web browser.

I appreciate it's probably complex to figure out how to do it, and
satisfying everyone's particular flavor is impossible.

Sorry I don't have time to give a more concrete suggestion at the moment.
--ErikN