[TxMt] Re: jump back to previous location

Eduardo Francos efrancos at efrancos.com
Mon Sep 22 16:30:52 UTC 2014

I developed a bundle I called "Navigator" for TM 1.5 that does that.
Actually it does a lot more. Among others it implements a position stack with push/pop position, navigation within the stack, and coupled with its symbol tagging system it allows for an automatic call/return type of navigation to the symbol under the caret. If required it will open documents as needed.
It also implements the function of project and global named bookmarks and navigation.

I haven't had the time to update it to 2.0 but I should be working on it soon.
Another problem to migrate it to TM 2.0 is that TMTOOLS is not supported anymore and I used it for precise positioning when documents have changed since the position was saved.

Anyway, of you are patient I believe it could help you.