[TxMt] Re: Yosemite view effects

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Sep 16 14:31:21 UTC 2014

On 16/09/14 16:05, Caio Fernando Bertoldi Paes de Andrade wrote:

> Allan is right, it’s tricky to choose where to put those. I thought of
> having transparency only in the File Browser, like a sidebar app, but
> you had another idea. It’s not a simple unanimous design decision.

If I recall correctly, table views configured as a source list will get
the vibrant appearance automatically. You can set the file browser to be
displayed as a source list with the hidden setting "fileBrowserStyle",
see [1].

[1] https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Hidden-Settings

--
/Jacob Carlborg