[TxMt] Re: latex logs

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Thu Oct 30 11:08:33 UTC 2014

Antonio Fortin wrote
> Hi,
>
> For the past couple of weeks, the log window hasn't been showing a link
> to the LaTeX log after compilation. It just says "Complete transcript is
> in " followed by empty space where the link used to be.
>
> Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks.
>
> Antonio

Hi Antonio,

the bug you mention is the result of code using a wrong regex match inside
`texparser`. I fixed the bug in  this commit
<https://github.com/sanssecours/latex.tmbundle/commit/0e3c6606bd6d2e415b5824ff4ccbd3b5faa5336a>
. Since the pull request containing this commit is quite large, it might
take some time until the fix is included in the official LaTeX bundle. If
you are interested into testing my changes: I described one procedure on how
you can test them  here
<https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle/issues/70>  .

Kind regards,
  René