[TxMt] Re: Using „First Line Match” in grammars

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Wed Oct 29 16:03:50 UTC 2014

Am 29.10.14 um 16:10 schrieb Allan Odgaard:
> On 29 Oct 2014, at 15:32, Stefan Daschek wrote:
>> Hmm … it'd be great if Ruby files in Rails projects (only) could use
>> the Rails grammar. Would it be possible to use a project scope
>> (`attr.project.rails`) for that?
>
> Can we identify Rails projects (for the project scope)?

Maybe by checking if there's a toplevel `Gemfile` with a line matching
`gem\s+'rails'`?

Most newer Rails projects use binstubs, so checking for the existence of
`bin/rails` would also be possible. (But there are still many Rails
projects without binstubs.)

Is it possible to specify the project scope in a (local) .tm_properties
file?