[TxMt] Re: Gutter mark with single line value looks odd

Wed Oct 29 14:27:48 UTC 2014

On 26 Oct 2014, at 12:24, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> I started trying out the new gutter mark functionality. I noticed when
> I add a gutter mark with a value with a single line, the popover looks
> kind of odd. It looks like a graphical bug [1]

Yes, the NSPopover does not seem to have been designed for single line
content in the left/right arrow mode, the only way to fix that is custom
popover or using the top/bottom arrow, I think the latter decrease
affordance and the former requires more resources than I had for the
initial working prototype…