[TxMt] Re: Yosemite and Latex

Wed Oct 29 13:58:51 UTC 2014

On 24 Oct 2014, at 1:54, Brian Powell wrote:

> If I close Skim, close the command output window, then press CMD-R
> again, it still takes 4-5 seconds to begin before generating the
> document.

Does the HTML output window show instantly?

You mention Skim, what if you leave it open? What if you change output
to be shown in Preview or TextMate?

> If I close the command output window more than 2 two times, the next
> time I bring TextMate to the front, it will crash. It states that it
> is submitting the crash reports, but I can submit one of them to Allan
> directly if he desires (see main snippet below).

I do see the crash reports, majority of reports received are from 10.10
related to this (well, related to windows opening or closing, with the
HTML window probably being dominant). But I have yet to cause such crash
myself when testing, and the crash reports give no indication of my code
being part of the crash, so still clueless here… :(