[TxMt] Command T in Shell Script and LaTeX bundles

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Sun Oct 26 02:47:51 UTC 2014

I use the Open Terminal command in the Shell Script bundle to automate LaTeXing of files. When I give this command (Control Shift O), whether Terminal.app is open or not, a tab is correctly open in Terminal in the right directory for my LaTeX file, but when the focus is back in TextMate, a Go to File (command T) has also opened. How can I avoid this? I can see the following lines in the Shell Script Open Terminal command but don't know how to prevent the opening of the Go to File window:

    tell application "System Events"
        tell process "Terminal" to keystroke "t" using command down
    end tell

Thanks in advance for any pointer.
--gildas