[TxMt] Re: Opening a bundle from “Recent Projects”

Elia Schito elia at schito.me
Wed Oct 22 23:44:30 UTC 2014

I agree that bundles in recent projects & favorites should be opened as projects.

Probably would also make sense to open any bundle from ~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles as a project.

Elia

📢 twitter/elia

☕️ github/elia

On Thursday, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:30 am, Matt Neuburg <matt at tidbits.com>, wrote:
On Oct 22, 2014, at 1:06 PM, Stefan Daschek  wrote:

> Am 22.10.14 um 21:51 schrieb Michael Sheets:

>>> On Oct 22, 2014, at 1:15 PM, Stefan Daschek  wrote:

>>> „Recent Projects” (correctly) includes my local copy of “RSpec.tmbundle” – but if I double click to open it TextMate tries to install the bundle and gives me a “The bundle RSpec is already installed” dialog. (Same for using enter instead of double clicking.)

>>> Only a minor nuisance of course, but maybe it can be fixed easily?

>> You can open bundles as projects by holding option as you open the bundle.

> Oh, I didn't know that. Works perfectly, thanks!

But I think Stefan is too easily satisfied. If it's in the Recent Projects it should open as a project _without_ holding option. m.

--

matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/

Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do

iOS 7 Fundamentals! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920032465.do