[TxMt] Re: wrong replace results from global find-and-replace

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Oct 22 17:45:01 UTC 2014

> Could it be that you do a Find All [in Folder], edit something in a document, then go back and perform the replacement (in the document that has been edited since the Find All)?

I don't remember, but I certainly can't rule out that possibility. I'm still getting used to the way replacements are shown in the Find dialog (i.e. I don't like it but I'm trying to learn to live with it) and I certainly would have done some moving back and forth between the Find dialog and the document. Obviously since the Find dialog is not modal it invites this sort of behavior. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do